Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using or obtaining any products, services, materials, information on www.seawallapartments.com.au or from Seawall Apartments directly.
By accessing www.seawallapartments.com.au or paying a deposit for a booking at Seawall Apartments you agree to accept, without limitation or qualification, all of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
General terms and conditions
- All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and inclusive of 10% GST
- Rates as quoted are PER apartment PER NIGHT based on maximum occupancy of apartment using existing bedding. Additional bedding may be availabe on request at an additional charge.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- The registered guest must be over 18 years of age.
- The registered guest will be held financially responsible for any loss or damage to property caused during their stay without exception.
- The number of guests gathered in the apartment overnight must not exceed the sleeping capacity of the apartment.
- All visitors must vacate the room by 10pm.
- Seawall Apartments rooms are 100% smoke-free. Guests will be charged a $300 AUD cleaning fee if evidence of smoking is found in their guest room.
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee all room bookings and the card holder must be the primary registered guest.
- For reservations made via third party websites a valid credit card must be presented on arrival.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners or direct deposit. Payment by credit card attracts a 3% surcharge.
- By providing credit card details you warrant that you have the authority to use the credit card and you authorise Seawall Apartments to charge the cost of your booking to the credit card.
- We may ask you for a copy of your drivers license, proof of age card or passport. This must be current with your correct address and is to be provided upon request at check in. The provision of false or misleading information will result in immediate cancelation of booking and forfeit of all monies paid.
- Reservations must be secured at the time of booking with a payment equivalent to the first nights rate. This deposit is non refundable.
- No arrivals or departures are permitted on Christmas day.
- Where indicated, minimum stay conditions apply to accommodation options.
- Any modification to a reservation is subject to the hotel's availability at the time the modification is requested and may change the rate and/or require payment of cancellation fees.
- Seawall Apartments will endeavour to provide the accommodation requested but reserves the right to refuse requests for bookings or actual bookings due to insufficient information or excessive numbers of requests.
- All accommodation is subject to availability.
- On-site car parking is not transferrable and guaranteed as part of the reservation.
- Seawall Apartments reserves the right to reallocate particular apartments when necessary.
As a small independent property our business depends on maximising occupancy and cancellations often result in empty rooms due to booking lead times and limited capacity.
Deposits are non refundable.
Cancellations made within 2 months of arrival will be entitled to a refund of 50% of the total paid excluding the non refundable deposit. Cancellations made less than 30 days before date of arrival will forfeit all monies paid.
No refund can be given in the event of non-arrival, any unused services or unused nights due to flight / weather disruption. We recommend that you protect yourself with travel insurance.
Your reservation will not be deemed cancelled until you receive written confirmation from Seawall Apartments.
Cancellation policy will differ over special event periods.
Early Departure policy
When you make your reservation you will be asked to confirm your departure date. You may be able to change your departure date if your rate plan permits and if you do so 30 days before your arrival day. After reconfirming your departure date, if you decide to leave earlier, you may be charged an early departure fee. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions.
Special events & peak period policy
All peak period reservations must be secured with a non-refundable deposit equivalent to one nights accommodation at the time of booking.
Full prepayment is required 2 month prior to arrival.
Special event periods and peak periods include but are not limited to -
- Christmas and Easter holidays
- Clipsal 500 event
- Australian swimming trials
- Australian school holidays
- South Australian long weekends
In addition to the general cancellation policies Seawall Apartments reserves the right to charge full payment of the booking in advance and any cancellation is subject to a full cancellation fee equalling to the total accommodation charge for the intended duration of the stay.
Additional conditions apply to groups of 3 apartments or more.
A minimum stay of 2 nights is required for all group bookings.
A non-refundable deposit equivalent to 1 nights accommodation for the group as a whole is required to confirm the group reservation and is due 7 days from issue of confirmation.
Full prepayment is required 2 months prior to arrival, within 7 days of reciept of invoice. This is then fully non refundable or transferable. No refund can be given in the event of a nonarrival, for any unused services or unused nights.
At 1 month prior to arrival all arrangements including rooming list must be finalised.
A security bond may apply depending on group specific.
A valid credit card must be provided for each apartment upon check in.
NO PARTY POLICY
Seawall Apartments has as strict NO PARTY POLICY to ensure we can protect the hotel from damage and maintain it to the standard expected by our guests.
Our policy is also to ensure all our guests can enjoy their time with us and not be inconvenienced through noise or actions of others.
Seawall Apartments will not accept a reservation when the intent is to have a party or function within the hotel room or on the hotel premises.
Seawall Apartments has licensed security guards on patrol and they will monitor any music, noise and complaints from other guests and one warning will be given to reduce noise/disturbance. If this warning is not followed the guest will forfeit all payments and must leave immediately. Your accommodation tariff will not be refunded.
The number of guests gathered in the apartment overnight must not exceed the sleeping capacity of the apartment.
All visitors must vacate the room by 10pm.